From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Keldeo's Forme change explained
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
White Forest and Lava Dungeon
Black City and Water Dungeon
Keldeo changing its Forme
The official Japanese Pokémon website has revealed new details about the new features in the Pokémon Black and White Versions 2. Details about the new features are as follows:
- Join Avenue - The shop has various items for players to receive. Players can purchases different types of Berries, and new items that are able to boost Pokémon stats and make Eggs hatch faster. Players can connect to it through Wi-Fi connection or local wireless connection.
- Fes Mission - Up to 100 players can do a Fes Mission at a time. In a Fes Mission, players can find different types of Berries and capture various Pokémon. Fes Missions are accessed through the Entralink. When Fes Missions are completed, players may receive either a Pass Power, Pass Orbs, or rare items.
- Berries that were not obtainable in Pokémon Black and White are going to be obtainable in Pokémon Black and White Versions 2.
- Live Caster - Balloon Catch is a new feature for Pokémon Black and White Versions 2. The player has to break balloons that have their face on it, and not their opponent's balloons.
- Keldeo's Forme change - Keldeo can only change to its Resolution Forme when it knows the move Secret Sword. Keldeo changes back to its Usual Forme when it no longer knows the move.
- Medals - More than 200 medals are obtainable in Pokémon Black and White Versions 2. The Trainer Card can be decorated with these medals. Capturing Pokémon and the number of battles the player has participated in are two of the ways of obtaining the medals. The medal headquarters will be located in Castelia City.
- Thundurus, Tornadus, and Landorus - When their Forme is changed with the Reflected Mirror (a key item obtained by transferring a Landorus from the Pokémon Dream Radar to Black 2 or White 2) in Pokémon Black and White Versions 2, they will now have their Hidden Ability. Thundurus and Tornadus's Reijuu Forme's Ability is Defiant, and Landorus's Reijuu Forme's Ability is Sheer Force. If the Reflected Mirror is used, they will change back into their Keshin Forme. If the Kami trio are moved to Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 games from Pokémon Black and White Versions games and the Reflected Mirror is used, then they will keep their original Keshin Forme Abilities and not have their Hidden Abilities when changed back into Keshin Forme.
- The Lava Dungeon and the Water Dungeon are new locations in the Pokémon Black and White Versions 2. The Lava Dungeon will be in Pokémon White Version 2, while the Water Dungeon will be in Pokémon Black Version 2.