From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Anime special being streamed over Internet
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Dengeki Online has confirmed that a sequel to the game, which sold over 5.5 million copies worldwide, is in the works and will be available in two versions for the Nintendo DS. The April issue of Famitsu featured an interview with the president of The Pokémon Company, Tsunekazu Ishihara (石原恒和) and the president of Chunsoft, Kōichi Nakamura (中村光一), which discusses future prospects among other things. The following details have been confirmed:
- Expected release date in 2007
- Development began a long time ago
- Two versions will be released for Nintendo DS, and there will be minor differences between the two
- All the new Pokémon from Pokémon Diamond and Pearl will be included, and will furthermore all have roles to play
- Effort is being put into the development of Wi-Fi and dual-screen features
- The story will be even more developed than the prequel, and the issue of the thinning of the relationship between the player and his or her partner will be taken into consideration
To celebrate this announcement, the anime adaptation of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Team Go-Getters Out of the Gate, is now being streamed over the Internet by Yahoo! Kids in Japan. The service will be available until May 14.