|Welcome to Bulbanews, G50!|
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing and news submission:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
- 1 Whao there
- 2 My Article
- 3 Your recent edit on an article I submitted...
- 4 Move page
- 5 Move another page
- 6 News
- 7 Regarding article types
- 8 Pokémon Bank article
- 9 Sentence error
- 10 Help me
- 11 Move request
- 12 Help me
- 13 Move even another page
- 14 Another move request
- 15 Pikachu Cup Pikachu
- 16 Broken file link
- 17 Even another move request
I noticed you uploaded the CoroCoro cover, and I just wanted to let you know that some of the staff are already working on an article for the CoroCoro cover. So if you're working on one, hold off on it, and edit the one we're about to post if you must before it's published. Just to avoid two articles being posted at once. Jo The Marten 07:04, 10 June 2012 (UTC)
- Okay. G50 07:37, 10 June 2012 (UTC)
Your recent edit on an article I submitted...
Will you please move this article in the draft namespace to it in the page namespace? SaturnMario, his talk and his contributions 21:00, 1 July 2013 (UTC)
- Done. ㄱ쉰 G50 23:24, 1 July 2013 (UTC)
Move another page
I see my message on the talk page for it won't ever be noticed, as the article is already outdated. So could you please move First XY TCG products surface; BW11 name announced? Mistake: BW141, not BW11. オリジナル TheOriginalOne 21:08, 24 August 2013 (UTC)
- The article pertains to TCG, BW11 is referring to the next TCG English set number. It is correct in this case. ㄱ쉰 G50 23:55, 24 August 2013 (UTC)
Regarding article types
Thanks for fixing up my article. I typed the source in, but since I forgot to change the article type, it didn't go through.
Which leads to a question I have. Why isn't there a separate article type specifically for news taken from Pokémon.com ("The Official Pokémon Website")? "Other web site" makes it seem like it's being lumped in with a bunch of other sites, while it's one of the main sources for news, be it the Japanese pokemon.co.jp for new things coming out or the English pokemon.com for localization and dub news. Now, I know various other "important" Pokémon sites are in the same article type, but it does seem kind of out-of-place.
(Also, thanks for adding the Eevee TV part to the article. I was going to add that later, but things came up and I forgot about it.)
- No problem. Other Site right now is the only possible option for the regular link sources, not really sure why it's called that. Unfortunately Exclusive excludes the link, which is why the link and name disappears. It's due to it mainly being used for non-link sources that aren't Magazines or Bulbagarden-specific articles. You're doing a good job on your drafts, just a few minor adjustments and they'll be solid. :) ㄱ쉰 G50 05:31, 3 December 2013 (UTC)
Pokémon Bank article
- Sure, it can't be edited by regular users so let me know on this Talk Page what you would like to add and I will add it in. Good job with the draft by the way, it was written well. ㄱ쉰 G50 08:25, 27 December 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you for the complement, I just tried the best that I could do. As for the suggestions, I have looked a bit closer and noticed that the majority of what I wrote has already been neatly summed up in the present article, so I will admit I only have a few. The first suggestion is a sentence about the initial release and subsequent postponement in Japan, Korea, and the remaining Asian countries as an added detail for the reader. The second is just three possible sources that could be added, especially the latter two. The final suggestion is just a comma after Poké Transporter in the first sentence. Thanks again, Super goku (talk) 09:36, 27 December 2013 (UTC)
You made a grammatical error in this article. The error is:
"...with Mewtwo, Yveltal, Xerneas, Zygarde, and Pokémon that were Poké Transported from the Pokémon Black and White and Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 games are ineligible and cannot be used in the tournament."
Read it aloud and you'll see what's wrong. I think this phrase was a standalone sentence at first, but then you joined it to the previous sentence with "with". When you did that, however, you failed to change the sentence to keep it grammatically correct. If I had permission, I'd fix it myself. But I don't. Neal Cruco (talk) 21:04, 16 March 2014 (UTC)
I wanted to create an article found here but I can't read what they're saying as it is in Japanese. Could you help me out a bit so I could submit the article properly? If it is already covered, it's okay. Pattyman (talk) 02:09, 18 March 2014 (UTC)
- I've asked Bluesun to translate, and will PM you the information once he has. ㄱ쉰 G50 04:18, 18 March 2014 (UTC)
Will you please move this article in the draft namespace to it in the page namespace? SaturnMario, his talk and his contributions 22:25, 3 May 2014 (UTC)
- We feel like this article is a bit late to publish, and BNN covered the announcement a couple of weeks ago. ㄱ쉰 G50 01:36, 4 May 2014 (UTC)
Hi! I'm new to Bulbanews. I've been contributing to Bulbapedia for over an year now, I recently tried to post my first article ([here]) instead of being posted on the Bulbanews homepage, it has been converted into a Draft. I really don't get it kindly help me. --Viv (talk) 05:25, 17 May 2014 (UTC)
- All articles that are written by regular users are submitted as drafts before they are edited and published later on.
What is the source link for this draft, so that it may be edited and confirmed?It has been determined that it is too late for the draft to be published. For future drafts, please include a source link and a tagline that comes under the article title. The links in the welcome (Manual of Style and Article Submission guide) can help you write articles and you can ask staff members for help if you need help. ㄱ쉰 G50 06:01, 17 May 2014 (UTC)
Move even another page
Will you please move this article in the draft namespace to it in the page namespace? SaturnMario, his talk and his contributions 01:23, 22 June 2014 (UTC)
Another move request
Will you please move this article in the draft namespace to it in the page namespace? SaturnMario, his talk and his contributions 16:42, 1 November 2014 (UTC)
Pikachu Cup Pikachu
Something worth noting is that, prior to the Pikachu Cup tournament, it was announced that a Pikachu would be released with three Egg Moves plus a "special move" (which we clearly know now is Endeavor). I forget where I saw it and couldn't find it afterwards.
Now that the tournament is over and the results announced, I noticed that the three Egg Moves that I read would be included (but not announced which ones beforehand likely for this reason) are Fake Out (most-used Pikachu move for the tournament overall), Encore (ranked #4 for all moves), and Volt Tackle (ranked #8). When you take out all moves in the ranking list that are not actually Egg Moves, these three moves finished 1-2-3, so I think the original intent was to take the three highest Egg Moves and make that special Pikachu that players can then breed into their own high-powered Raichu someday.
Even another move request
Will you please move this article in the draft namespace to it in the page namespace? SaturnMario, his talk and his contributions 21:42, 16 October 2015 (UTC)