From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
| Welcome to Bulbanews, G50!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing and news submission:
- Bulbanews follows Associated Press (AP) Style. Please read the manual of style and article submission guide carefully before submitting an article.
- If you want to write a news report, use this form. If you want to write an opinion piece, contact the editors first.
- If a problem is found, please contact Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, the dark lord trombonator (trom), or another active staff member.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To learn how to upload images correctly, see this guide. To activate your account at the Archives, please log in there using the same user name and password you use here on Bulbanews. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbapedia.
- If you need help with wiki code, please consult Wikimedia Help.
- Just want to browse? All Bulbanews news articles since 2005 can be found here.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
16:24, 31 May 2012 (UTC)
I noticed you uploaded the CoroCoro cover, and I just wanted to let you know that some of the staff are already working on an article for the CoroCoro cover. So if you're working on one, hold off on it, and edit the one we're about to post if you must before it's published. Just to avoid two articles being posted at once. Jo The Marten 07:04, 10 June 2012 (UTC)
- Okay. G50 07:37, 10 June 2012 (UTC)
Um so My Article still says its a draft so does that mean it will be posted on the mainpage or not? - unsigned comment from Glalie Power (talk • contribs)
- What article are you referring to?--RexRacer 05:44, 9 December 2012 (UTC)
Your recent edit on an article I submitted...
It may be uncertainty, but it's still a possibility. ~~LDEJRuff~~ 12:04, 19 April, 2013 (UTC)