From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Talk-page archives: None
Please remember proper etiquette: If someone asks me a question, allow me some time to answer it, before you jump in yourself. Thank you.
|Welcome to Bulbanews, PsychicRider!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing and news submission:
Policies and guidelines
- If a problem is found, please contact our Editor-in-Chief, RexRacer, or one of our section editors.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To learn how to upload images correctly, see this guide. To activate your account at the Archives, please log in there using the same user name and password you use here on Bulbanews. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbapedia.
- If you need help with wiki code, please consult Wikimedia Help.
Thank you and have a good time contributing!
17:04, 23 August 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for your help...
By the way, while the article I wrote is now a top story, I realized a mistake, and it's a pointout. In the front page of Bulbanews, I saw that the image of Emolga isn't showing. Could you take out the "File:" part from the image name so that the image can show on the front page, please? Thanks. :)
~~LDEJRuff~~ 17 March 2011, 21:17 (EDT)
Can you fix it up (if needed) and mainspace it? We're late on reporting it as-is.--immewnitythemew 17:11, 23 April 2011 (UTC)
You missed it. Always check there's a blurb. Pleeeeeeease. —darklordtrom 23:39, 27 June 2011 (UTC)
- Oh snap, I didn't even realize that. Mah bad Trom. --P S Yライダー☮ 00:57, 28 June 2011 (UTC)
*cough*--immewnitythemew 00:04, 6 August 2011 (UTC)