From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Revision as of 04:02, 26 February 2011
Concept art to be shown at New York and London events
- Saturday, February 26, 2011
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Black_and_White_pre-launch_events_announced] Black and White pre-launch events announced[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Black_and_White_pre-launch_events_announced"> Black and White pre-launch events announced</a>
Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Europe have announced pre-launch events for New York and London. The New York event will take place March 5 at the Nintendo World Store, and is open to the general public. The London event will take place March 3 in Leicester Square, but will be an invite-only event. Fans eager to attend the London premiere can attempt to win an invite via the Official Nintendo Magazine.
Information for London event
- Junichi Masuda and Ken Sugimori will be there, talking about the games' development.
- Boy band One Direction will be a featured guest, will perform.
- Concept art also being shown.
- Attendees get a free copy of the one of the games.
- Although the event is invite-only, the Official Nintendo Magazine is running a promotion wherein fans can get one of ten invites. More information is available at their site (see below).
Press release for New York event
MEDIA ALERT: THE ULTIMATE POKÉMON EXPERIENCE HITS ROCKEFELLER CENTER® ON MARCH 5
Nintendo Offers "Passport to the Unova Region" at Launch Event for Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version Video Games
New York's famed Rockefeller Center® will be the epicenter of an over-the-top Pokémon™ celebration as Nintendo prepares to launch the new Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version video games for the Nintendo DS™ family of systems across North America. On March 5, at the Nintendo® World store, fans will gather for a spectacular launch event and the chance to be among the first in the nation to buy the games in advance of their official March 6 release.
The event will offer attendees an interactive experience that will take consumers through stations featuring game-play kiosks, depictions of the games' new starter and Legendary Pokémon, a download area for the Liberty Pass which enables players to get the new Mythical Pokémon Victini in the Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version games, a photo booth and a special collection of never-before-seen Pokémon artwork. Attendees will receive a "passport" upon entry and earn a stamp for each station they experience. Once they have visited all stations, fans will receive a special Pokémon Black Version or Pokémon White Version T-shirt, while supplies last.
Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version open a thrilling new chapter in the beloved video game series, introducing more than 150 new Pokémon, new battle systems, and a new region to explore. More information about Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version can be found at PokemonBlackWhite.com.
Kids, teens, adults, parents, Pokémon fans and consumers of all kinds
Saturday, March 5, 2011
10 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10020
- Fans of all ages lined up to be among the first to purchase the Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version games
- Kids and adults playing the Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version games together
- Large Pokémon characters in Rockefeller Center
- Fans dressed in colorful Pokémon-inspired costumes and taking photos in front of a themed backdrop
- Fans viewing never-before-seen Pokémon artwork in a museum-style display
New York event