From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Revision as of 00:04, 14 April 2015
Players get one of six Legendary Pokémon and Arceus
- Reported on Bulbanews by ShinyLinoone
Originally reported in CoroCoro magazine
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/CoroCoro_officially_reveals_Hoopa_Unbound] CoroCoro officially reveals Hoopa Unbound[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/CoroCoro_officially_reveals_Hoopa_Unbound"> CoroCoro officially reveals Hoopa Unbound</a>
The May issue of CoroCoro made the first official announcement of the Mythical Pokémon Hoopa's secndary form, known as Hoopa Unbound. Although previously known by fans due to data in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, this is the first official mention of its second form.
In the upcoming 18th movie, a Hoopa in its second form will make an appearance under the name of 超フーパ (SuperHoopa) whereas Ash will befriend another Hoopa in its primary form.
Additionally, a new event distribution for Japanese-region Generation VI games has been announced. Players who preorder tickets for Movie 18 can use said tickets to receive one of six Legendary Pokémon, all at Level 100:
- Dialga with the moves Metal Burst, Overheat, Roar of Time and Flash Cannon holding an Adamant Orb
- Palkia with the moves Earth Power, Aura Sphere, Spacial Rend and Hydro Pump holding a Lustrous Orb
- Giratina with the moves Aura Sphere, Draco Meteor, Shadow Force and Iron Head holding a Griseous Orb
- Groudon with the moves Fire Punch, Solar Beam, Arm Hammer and Rock Slide holding a Choice Band
- Kyogre with the moves Water Spout, Thunder, Sheer Cold and Ice Beam holding a Choice Scarf
- Kyurem with the moves Glaciate, Scary Face, Draco Meteor and Iron head holding a Life Orb
Each Pokémon has its respective Hidden Ability. Players get to choose only one of these Pokémon and will also receive an Arceus, whose moveset, Ability, and held item (if any) are currently unknown.