From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Pokémon X and Y merchandise available for purchase
|| This local article reports on an event in a specific geographical location. It may not be relevant for all readers.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Charizard_events_holding_Charizardite_X,_Charizardite_Y_to_be_redistributed_at_Pok%C3%A9mon_Town_2014] Charizard events holding Charizardite X, Charizardite Y to be redistributed at Pokémon Town 2014[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Charizard_events_holding_Charizardite_X,_Charizardite_Y_to_be_redistributed_at_Pok%C3%A9mon_Town_2014"> Charizard events holding Charizardite X, Charizardite Y to be redistributed at Pokémon Town 2014</a>
Following the Charizard with Mega Stones event distribution that was available from April 11 until April 30, there will be another distribution at Pokémon Town 2014 in South Korea on July 26 and 27. They will be distributed via Infrared.
The Charizard that will be distributed to Pokémon X will have the Ability Blaze, will be holding the Charizardite Y, and will have an OT of Olleh TV. It will have the moves Fire Fang, Flame Burst, Air Slash and Inferno.
The Charizard that will be distributed to Pokémon Y will have the Ability Blaze, will be holding the Charizardite X, and will have an OT of Olleh TV. It will have the moves Dragon Rage, Fire Fang, Air Slash and Dragon Claw.
Pokémon Town 2014 will be held from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. on July 26 and 27 at the Seoul Samseong-dong COEX B Hall. Admission will be 12,000Won for children 12 years old and younger, 10,000Won for teenagers and adults 13 and older, 7,000Won for groups of 20 people or more, people with disabilities, men with national merit, and senior citizens 65 years old and older. Identification must be presented for the disabled, men with national merit, and senior citizens. Babies 36 months and younger will have free admission.
All participants will receive gifts and a Pokémon Island map. There will be areas that are free admission, while others will have an admission fee. The Pokémon Island Bakery has an admission fee of 6,000Won. The Pokémon Island Battle Stadium and Pokémon Island Market areas will be free admission areas. Participants at Pokémon Town 2014 that paid an admission fee will receive a Pokémon Town 2014 original vinyl sack. Participants at the bakery will receive a Pokémon Town 2014 apron. Participants of the Attraction Mission will receive a Pokémon Town 2014 original pin badge.
At the Pokémon Island using a Mega Ring and the Pokémon Island Mountain Map, there will be missions available for participants to learn more about Mega Evolutions.
Several Pokémon merchandise products will be available for purchase at Pokémon Town 2014:
- A comic book based on the first few episodes of the Pokémon XY anime
- Pokémon Metal Top
- Pokémon playthings (flat Pokémon toys that are made of either hard plastic-paper or hard jelly.)
- Pokémon water gun
- Official Full Story Guide for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y
- Pokémon Monster Collection Xerneas (figure toys)
- Pokémon Monster Collection Yveltal
- Pokémon Monster Collection Chespin
- Pokémon Monster Collection Froakie
- Pokémon Monster Collection Fennekin
Several Pokémon Dolls will be available for purchase:
- Xerneas doll
- Yveltal doll
- Inkay doll
- Helioptile doll
- Chespin doll
- Fennekin doll
- Froakie doll
- Dedenne doll
- Manaphy doll
- Victini doll
- Jirachi doll
- Sylveon doll
- Darkrai doll
Pokémon cards from both the BW Era and the XY Era expansions will be available for purchase.
Thanks to Yato for the translations.