From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Revision as of 07:51, 16 July 2018
Eevee revealed as featured Pokémon
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Details_announced_for_August_Community_Day_in_Pok%C3%A9mon_GO] Details announced for August Community Day in Pokémon GO[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Details_announced_for_August_Community_Day_in_Pok%C3%A9mon_GO"> Details announced for August Community Day in Pokémon GO</a>
Pokémon GO Community Day logo
Niantic has provided some details for the next Pokémon GO Community Day. Eevee will be the featured Pokémon. The timings of the community day event which will be held on August 11-12, 2018 varies between regions:
- The Asia-Pacific region: from 12 pm to 3 pm JST (UTC +9)
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: from 9 am to 12 pm UTC (UTC +0)
- The Americas and Greenland: from 11 am to 2 pm PST (UTC -8)
In addition, there will be 3-hour lures and 3x catch GO, as bonuses. The exclusive move is not yet known.