From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Pokémon Jungle Tour to visit four Japanese sites
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Diamond,_Pearl_to_debut_as_early_as_July] Diamond, Pearl to debut as early as July[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Diamond,_Pearl_to_debut_as_early_as_July"> Diamond, Pearl to debut as early as July</a>
Japanese Pokémon fans will be able to play demo versions of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl as early as July 20 when the Pokémon Jungle Tour visits Nagoya, Osaka, Yokohama and Chiba.
Visitors to the tour can either purchase individual passes or a set for 3,200 yen that includes one adult and one child pass, a Poké Ball holder, a jumbo trading card and passes to three attractions. Whether these "attractions" are carnival rides or game stations is unknown, but it is known that seven will be featured.
Dates and locations of the tour follow:
- July 20-July 23 - Nagoya, Minato-ku, Building No.3
- Aug. 3-Aug. 7 - Osaka, Nishi-ku, Osaka Dome
- Aug. 11-Aug. 20 - Yokohama
- Aug. 29-Sept. 3 - Chiba, Makuhari