From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Pokémon Ranger Locus of Light's English name along with other information
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/E3_conference_reveals_wealth_of_information] E3 conference reveals wealth of information[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/E3_conference_reveals_wealth_of_information"> E3 conference reveals wealth of information</a>
As revealed by Serebii.net earlier, the game Pokémon Ranger: Locus of Light's English name is confirmed to be Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs in the E3 conference, probably as a reference to the Ranger Signs. Not much is revealed, since oddly nothing was revealed on Pokémon.com.
The upcoming Nintendo 3DS had a lot of data revealed:
- One of the colors is Metallic Blue\Black splice.
- It's name is confirmed to be the 3DS, with a logo of the DS with a red 3 in the background.
- It has an analog stick, a gyro pad and a Motion Sensor.
- It can control the 3D depth, and the 3D effect decreases with screens stained with fingerprints.
- It can view 3D movies like How to Train your Dragon.
- Like the Nintendo DSi and the Nintendo DSi XL, it has cameras to take and modify 3D photos.
- The graphics have almost reached that of the Wii's.
- It has a new way of communication that downloads games regardless of what game are you playing.
Also, the PokéPark Wii US release is Holiday 2010, with tonnes of mini-games, as the European version will be release next month. Nothing more is known about it, either.