English title of Pokémon Trosé revealed
A press release released this week by Nintendo of Australia mentions the name of the new Pokémon puzzle game for Nintendo DS. The game, called Pokémon Trosé in Japan, will apparently be named Pokémon Torozei for its English-language releases.
The press release implied that the game will be released in Australia in early 2006. Australian gamers can play a demo at the Nintendo DS Connection Tour '06 at several locations listed in the release:
- Westfield Carindale - Jan. 7, 9:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Westfield Garden City - Jan. 8, 10:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Westfield Miranda - Jan. 14, 9:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Westfield Eastgardens - Jan 15, 10:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Westfield Southland - Jan. 21, 9:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Westfield Fountain Gate - Jan. 22, 10:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Westfield Marion - Jan. 28, 9:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Westfield Marion – Jan. 29, 9:30 a.m.–4 p.m.