From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Shaymin to be available after completing the game
- Reported on Bulbanews by Kevzo8
||This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Serebii reported new information for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky from May CoroCoro issue. Two new missions and details for Shaymin and Arceus have been revealed.
- A mission featuring Team Charm (Medicham, Lopunny and Gardevoir). It features an insight into their past.
- A mission that features Sunflora from the Wigglytuff Guild. Sunflora is bestowed a mission which has it finding a Haunter whom is being hunted down by the police.
- Some confirmation that Shaymin will be available after the player completes the game. After heading to the Spinda Café, the player will be taken to Shaymin's Village metting a new exploration team called "Frontier" which contains Machoke, Breloom and Mawile. Shaymin goes to escort the player to the Sky's Summit dungeon. Sky's Present, an item which can be found in the dungeon, is to be given to the Wigglytuff Guild members. The use of the item is not yet known.
- Some details regarding Arceus appearance in the game have been given as well. It takes place in a dungeon called Destiny's Tower and involves an item Time-Space Orb. The use of the item is currently unkown.