From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Johto and Alola Online Competition for USUM
- Tuesday, November 28, 2017
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Johto_x_Alola_Competition_announced] Johto x Alola Competition announced[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Johto_x_Alola_Competition_announced"> Johto x Alola Competition announced</a>
Johto x Alola competition artwork
The first Online Competition will take place on the Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon games with Pokémon from two regions. In the Johto x Alola competition, Trainers create a team using only Pokémon found in the Johto and Alola Pokédexes.
- Double battles with teams of 6 Pokémon, but remember only 4 will be chosen
- Pokémon brought in from the Poké Transporter are allowed
- All Pokémon will be set to Lvl. 50
- No items are banned but you cannot have two or more of the same item on your team
- 10 minutes, 45 seconds to make a move
- All trainers that take part in at least one battle will receive 50 BP
What you will need!
The competition is between Friday, December 15, at 00:00 UTC, until Sunday, December 17, 2017, at 23:59 UTC. Trainers are restricted to 15 battles a day.
Remember to sign up for the competition. The sign up period is between Thursday, December 7, 2017, at 00:00 UTC, until Thursday, December 14, 2017, at 23:59 UTC.
Please go to the Pokémon Global Link site (link above) to get the detailed rules.