From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
First Online Competition for Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon
- Tuesday, November 28, 2017
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Johto_x_Alola_Competition_announced] Johto x Alola Competition announced[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Johto_x_Alola_Competition_announced"> Johto x Alola Competition announced</a>
Johto x Alola competition artwork
The first Online Competition for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will be the Johto x Alola Competition. In this competition, players create a team using only Pokémon found in the Johto and Alola Pokédexes.
The registration period will run from Thursday, December 7 (00:00 UTC) to 14 (23:59 UTC), 2017.
The competition will be held from December 15 (00:00 UTC) to 17 (23:59 UTC), 2017. All players that take part in at least one battle will receive 50 BP.
- Double Battles
- Each player brings 4 to 6 Pokémon, but chooses 4 of them to use in each battle during Team Preview
- Only Pokémon in the Johto Pokédex or Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Alola Pokédex can be used
- All Pokémon are temporarily set to Level 50
- The player cannot have two Pokémon with the same held item
- 10 minutes of 'Your Time' per player, 90 seconds of Team Preview, and 45 seconds each turn
- Players may battle up to 15 games per day of the competition, with any unplayed games carrying over to the following day (a new day begins at 00:00 UTC)
The full set of rules can be found on the Pokémon Global Link site.