From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Revision as of 18:13, 6 April 2018
Ability for Pokémon to change forms added
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/New_Pok%C3%A9mon_Duel_April_2018_update] New Pokémon Duel April 2018 update[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/New_Pok%C3%A9mon_Duel_April_2018_update"> New Pokémon Duel April 2018 update</a>
Pokémon Duel update poster
Pokémon Duel, available on the Apple App Store, Google Play, and Amazon Appstore, was updated on April 6th and has received several in-game additions:
- Some Pokémon have the ability to change their form during battles, for example, Rotom.
- The addition of limited-time log in bonuses. Players can get rare items and a Booster 6-pack ticket guaranteed to include at least one [EX] or higher rarity figure.
- Kyurem is now available, and in the right deck, it'll be able to change its form. In addition, both Black Kyurem and White Kyurem have been introduced and DNA Splicers is required. All three Pokémon are available in the April 2018 Recommended Booster A and the April 2018 Booster 10-pack A.
- The new social feature allows players to follow each other and track progresses. Players will receive special items if enough players are followed, and extra will be earnt if players follow you back.
The Pokémon Company have also revealed that an upcoming tournament feature will be released. A pre-tournament will be held soon to preview this feature. Future tournaments will be held in various formats.
In addition, April's Booster 10-Packs have included Raikou and Entei because of Pokemon's Legendary Year 2018.