From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Official soundtrack contains 212 tracks from games.
- Tuesday, November 12, 2013
- Reported on Bulbanews by Ryu Shoji
Originally reported on [ iTunes]
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_X_%26_Y_Super_Music_Collection_live_on_iTunes] Pokémon X & Y Super Music Collection live on iTunes[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_X_%26_Y_Super_Music_Collection_live_on_iTunes"> Pokémon X & Y Super Music Collection live on iTunes</a>
During August's Pokémon World Championships in Hawaii, it was announced that alongside the worldwide release of Pokémon X and Y, the Pokémon franchise would see another worldwide release - the official soundtrack of the game pair will be the first to be released outside of Japan. Today, the Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Super Music Collection went live on the iTunes digital store in both the United States and Europe, costing $9.99/£7.99/€8.99.
Super Music Collection International artwork
The Super Music Collection compiles 212 tracks from the game pair, including all of the battle themes, location themes and even the Trainer PR video jingles and Pokémon Origins remixes.
In Japan, the soundtrack is being released as a 4-CD set, which is due out tomorrow for ¥2625 (Roughly $26.25), which also includes a 26-page booklet not included in the western release.
UPDATE: The Pokémon Company International has also confirmed that the following games will have their soundtracks released internationally on iTunes in 2014:
- Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire
- Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen
- Pokémon Diamond and Pearl
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver
- Pokémon Black and White
- Pokémon Black 2 and White 2