From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
|| This talkpage is only for discussion of the article itself!
This means that if you have a problem, complaint, or issue with the wording, phrasing, or typography of the article you should leave your comment below so a staff member can resolve this.
However, if you wish to discuss your feelings or opinions on the subject of this article, please use the forum link that is specified at the top of the article. Here, you will be able to discuss this freely with other members of the Bulbagarden community. If no link is specified, contact the writer, administrator, or Board member that published this article.
Please take any other discussion or questions regarding the subject of the article to the Bulbagarden Forums, where you can discuss it freely with other members of the Bulbagarden community.
Was it ever confirmed that Reshiram would be the mascot of Black and that Zekrom would be the mascot of White?--AuraCrystal 17:31, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
- On the Japanese site? It says right there that Reshiram's the mascot of Black and so forth. Tina 17:38, 28 May 2010(UTC)
- Oh yeah, just read the article. Also, the boxarts are revealed: http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/series/bw/#/productAuraCrystal 17:54, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
It's also confirmed that the games will be out in Europa in Spring 2011.--CitruX 18:51, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
Black or white?
I don't get it, is the white legendary the version mascot of Black version and vice versa? That doesn't make any sense! Taromon777 22:06, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
- The box covers are the color of the version and the Legendaries are the opposite color to clash. It took me a few minutes, too. Codex_of_Wisdom 28 May 2010
- A lot like Yin-Yang, eh? Link of Hyrule 02:05, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
Apparently, Daisuki Club has just confirmed that Reshiram and Zekrom are at least part Dragon type. Should we put that? — AxxonntheAwesometrainer 16:38, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
- Yes we should. Thanks. ►Ҝəυzø8 06:35, 30 May 2010 (UTC)