Talk:Black and White legendaries revealed
Was it ever confirmed that Reshiram would be the mascot of Black and that Zekrom would be the mascot of White?--AuraCrystal 17:31, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
- On the Japanese site? It says right there that Reshiram's the mascot of Black and so forth. Tina 17:38, 28 May 2010(UTC)
It's also confirmed that the games will be out in Europa in Spring 2011.--CitruX 18:51, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
Black or white?
I don't get it, is the white legendary the version mascot of Black version and vice versa? That doesn't make any sense! Taromon777 22:06, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
- The box covers are the color of the version and the Legendaries are the opposite color to clash. It took me a few minutes, too. Codex_of_Wisdom 28 May 2010
- A lot like Yin-Yang, eh? Link of Hyrule 02:05, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
- Yes we should. Thanks. ►Ҝəυzø8 06:35, 30 May 2010 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure that all the Daisuki Club has said is that Reshiram and Zekrom are "Legendary Dragon Pokemon" and didn't outright say they were Dragon type. Charizard, Gyarados, etc. have been described as dragons, yet they aren't Dragon type. Although it's possible (and somewhat likely) that the Daisuki Club was alluding to Reshiram's and Zekrom's actual typing, we have little other evidence to support that they're Dragon Type.--RegiRuler 23:10, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
Yo this is Vijlemagne and if you read my article you'll learn that there's a strong chance that Zekrom is an electric type.