From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Thank you and have a good time contributing!
This is Bulbanews
- Yes, I know. I just realized that after I finished editing, but I didn't want to edit it again because I was afraid I would get blocked from editing my user page like I did on Bulbapedia. Just asking, is the one-userpage-edit-per-day policy enforced on Bulbanews too? Axxonnisawesome 01:05, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- The limit has been raised to three edits per day, but we still ask that you contribute to the mainspace as well. You made some edits, you're doing okay. You weren't actually banned on Bulbapedia, by the way, just warned against it - but if you were coming here as ban evasion you'd have to be blocked here as well.
- The userspace policy is enforced on Bulbanews as well. It isn't publicized because people generally don't come here for their userspace editing. —darklordtrom 02:05, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks. I have two more questions. What else is there to do on Bulbanews besides writing articles? And is my block from editing my userpage temporary, or do I have to ask to get unblocked?
- Whoops, sorry. Forgot to sign my last comment.Axxonnisawesome 20:36, 1 May 2010 (UTC)