From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.Jump to navigationJump to search
Hahahaha! I know it's not worth much to say things like this afterwards, but: I honestly suspected it was Fenzo666 himself. I'm very glad this was cleared up now. --nYoo 05:51, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- You're glad that this was cleared up? Shouldn't you worry about the person who was arrested and whether or not Fenzo666 is equally guilty, if not more so?
- Fenzo666, please explain yourself so that we know how to address this situation. --Unown Lord
- I don't know how to reply to comments on my page, but it was an April's Fool joke :D The racist Gengar was NOT distributed by me or anyone affiliated with me. My friend distributed an Eevee that I made but stopped distributing it after security was looking for someone distributing a racist Gengar. The guy distributing the Gengar was caught, however we stopped distribution of the Eevee after 5 minutes. I was going to reveal this on April 1st but I guess I fail. :< If you want further information, please contact [email protected] Thanks. :]
- Hmm I should've checked his IP adresses earlier. :\
- Unown Lord, stop getting on my nerves with these questions and stop telling me what I should do. Thank you very much. Do we even know if this person got arrested or just escorted out? What other sources do we have for this story other than Fenzo666, which cannot be trusted anymore?
- I won't further comment on what Fenzo666 says now. I don't believe it and I have the feeling he is still making fun of us. --nYoo 00:04, 26 March 2009 (UTC)
- I am disappointed to learn that confronting you with a real-life issue is a way to get on your nerves. Accept criticism where it is due, and stop thinking that everything is about you.
- James Craven, who is the person whose picture appeared in Fenzo666's original article, said that the real culprit got arrested. It might have only seemed that way to him, but if you are going to make a big deal out of this in the first place, this is the sort of questions you should be asking yourself. --Unown Lord 05:03, 26 March 2009 (UTC)
- I sent Argy a PM yesterday about this whole thing. He hasn't replied yet. I hope he will understand. He will write here after he reads it.