From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Hi Fenzo!! I was looking into that bad member of our site who made up the Mystery Gift event! I think I found something!! What do you think?? Love, Argy
- Hahahaha! I know it's not worth much to say things like this afterwards, but: I honestly suspected it was Fenzo666 himself. I'm very glad this was cleared up now. --nYoo 05:51, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- You're glad that this was cleared up? Shouldn't you worry about the person who was arrested and whether or not Fenzo666 is equally guilty, if not more so?
- Fenzo666, please explain yourself so that we know how to address this situation. --Unown Lord
- I don't know how to reply to comments on my page, but it was an April's Fool joke :D The racist Gengar was NOT distributed by me or anyone affiliated with me. My friend distributed an Eevee that I made but stopped distributing it after security was looking for someone distributing a racist Gengar. The guy distributing the Gengar was caught, however we stopped distribution of the Eevee after 5 minutes. I was going to reveal this on April 1st but I guess I fail. :< If you want further information, please contact [email protected] Thanks. :]
- Hmm I should've checked his IP adresses earlier. :\
- Unown Lord, stop getting on my nerves with these questions and stop telling me what I should do. Thank you very much. Do we even know if this person got arrested or just escorted out? What other sources do we have for this story other than Fenzo666, which cannot be trusted anymore?
- I won't further comment on what Fenzo666 says now. I don't believe it and I have the feeling he is still making fun of us. --nYoo 00:04, 26 March 2009 (UTC)
- I am disappointed to learn that confronting you with a real-life issue is a way to get on your nerves. Accept criticism where it is due, and stop thinking that everything is about you.
- James Craven, who is the person whose picture appeared in Fenzo666's original article, said that the real culprit got arrested. It might have only seemed that way to him, but if you are going to make a big deal out of this in the first place, this is the sort of questions you should be asking yourself. --Unown Lord 05:03, 26 March 2009 (UTC)
- I sent Argy a PM yesterday about this whole thing. He hasn't replied yet. I hope he will understand. He will write here after he reads it.--Fenzo666 26 March 2009 (UTC)
- Uhh, you mean, she? Argy is a girl. Read her userpage for confirmation, really. And she's quite busy these times.. Let's all be patient for what her decision will be..►Ҝəυzø8 09:34, 27 March 2009 (UTC)
- Fenzo, rest assured I am not ignoring you. Please be patient. I spend close to 12 hours a day at school and work IRL, but it is almost the weekend. And yes, I am a woman. --Argy 14:00, 27 March 2009 (UTC)
- Unown Lord, I don't why were you critisizing me for being glad that it was cleared up. Why can't I be glad about this? I never said Fenzo666 is not guilty. I never said I didn't care about the cosplayer at the event, but it's not the subject of this talk page. In fact, I expressed on the forums that I feel sorry for him and I expressed my doubts that he wasn't responsible for this from the start. This talk page is about Fenzo666, though. You directed this criticism explicitly to me (instead of generally critisizing that this talk page isn't about James Craven) and now you accuse me of thinking it's all about me. That makes no sense and I don't know what else I should think if I get personally attacked by you like this. I'd like to drop this topic here, if you'd be so gracious. Thanks. --nYoo 15:49, 27 March 2009 (UTC)