From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
| Welcome to Bulbanews, Pokemonfan21!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing and news submission:
- Bulbanews follows Associated Press (AP) Style. Please read the manual of style and article submission guide carefully before submitting an article.
- If you want to write a news report, use this form. If you want to write an opinion piece, contact the editors first.
- If a problem is found, please contact Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, the dark lord trombonator (trom), or another active staff member.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To learn how to upload images correctly, see this guide. To activate your account at the Archives, please log in there using the same user name and password you use here on Bulbanews. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbapedia.
- If you need help with wiki code, please consult Wikimedia Help.
- Just want to browse? All Bulbanews news articles since 2005 can be found here.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
04:59, 29 April 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbanews's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage: no more than three edits per day and make sure you contribute to our mainspace more than your userspace. This policy was instated to prevent promote people helping out in the mainspace, and also to control strain on our server. Bulbanews is an encyclopedia newspaper, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! --♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 04:59, 29 April 2012 (UTC)