Thank you, and have a good time contributing!
Board of Editors
- You didn't have the same rights as everyone else before, right? We didn't promote anyone while the usergroups were changed.--RexRacer 15:06, 9 May 2010 (UTC)
- Gotcha. Might clarification be needed on the page, then?
I want to create a new page so that I can write about my future prodictions on Pokemon without upsetting the Bulbapedia staff, can you please tell me how? Cynthia149 10:00, 11 May 2010 (UTC)
- I'll spare RexRacer this one. Put it on a userpage, i.e. User:Cynthia149/Predictions. And yes, userpages are allowed on the 'news, as some think differently.--immewnitythemew 23:53, 11 May 2010 (UTC)
you deleeted my artical becasue the infro on movie 13 was already knowen. well INFO for you buddy. not many people outside japan have seen that ad that artical also contained the front sprite of that furball with wings, info saying that Ash will live on and info on the evolutions of the starters--Megamaxxor 17:30, 6 July 2010 (UTC)
- We'll talk when you learn to learn to spell properly. Go make a thread on the forums if you're so concerned about letting people know about your links.--RexRacer 20:57, 6 July 2010 (UTC)
THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR I HAVE DISLEXIA--Megamaxxor 22:34, 6 July 2010 (UTC)
- No offense, having a disablity shouldn't impair you from writing properly. There are ways around this like using spell check or having someone else read over your article. I hope for your sake you're not making this up. Jello 00:13, 7 July 2010 (UTC)
- He's a Bulbagarden staff member and it's easier to have a functional news organization when all of your staff members have the means to help out.--RexRacer 16:38, 13 August 2010 (UTC)
why is my article repeating deleted every time its submitted Cpdxd.05
- Your article is reporting on something that has been around for years. It's clearly fake. Please stop re-submitting it--RexRacer 16:20, 18 August 2010 (UTC)
Hey Rex, I've noticed two users having similar names (Sekh1 & Sekh) and I think both accounts belongs to a single person. Can you please check them out? Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 00:48, 26 August 2010 (UTC)
Errors with prepositions
Hello, this is my first time adding text to a page, which, by the way, is yours. Anyway, I was wondering if you or someone who runs this useful Wiki can fix the flaws that keep going on. I'm often seeing instances of the word 'of' in places where they don't belong, like coming right after select prepositions like 'outside' or 'off'. It's rather nightmarish for me to look at, if you ask me. I tried to do something about it, but I'm not able to edit the "News" pages. Would you help me? Thank you very much. --Secret C 21:12, 30 August 2010 (UTC)