| Talk Archives
|Talk Page HP Bar
| 45,592 bytes: 89% full
| HEAL!!! HEAL!!! HEAL!!!
|Welcome to Bulbanews, Tc26!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing and news submission:
- If a problem is found, please contact Bulbanews editor in chief Argy or Bulbapedia editor in chief TTEchidna.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please log-in there using the same user name and password you use here on Bulbanews. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbapedia.
- If you need help with wiki code, please consult Wikimedia Help.
Thank you, and have a good time contributing!
02:25, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
Hi, thanks for the good work you have been doing lately, since I've been real busy IRL. Just one thing — not every month is abbreviated. Check the manual of style... Jan. Feb. March April May June July Aug. Sept. Oct. Nov. Dec. Thanks! --Argy 06:23, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
- Sure, no problem. It's really more peaceful here. *tc26* 07:00, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
AIM, got it?--RexRacer 00:41, 9 November 2009 (UTC)
- Not at the moment, but I could I guess. tc²₆tc26 09:55, 9 November 2009 (UTC)
- What about MSN? Yahoo? Could you get on IRC? XD--RexRacer 21:23, 9 November 2009 (UTC)
- I have Yahoo tc²₆tc26 10:42, 10 November 2009 (UTC)
- I assume you also have access to the development forum on BMGf? That largely explains what Rex wanted to discuss. —darklordtrom 09:57, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
- This thread? tc²₆tc26 10:34, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
- Indeed. —darklordtrom 11:32, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
- Check your PMs!--RexRacer 02:56, 21 November 2009 (UTC)
- Check your PMs on YIM, please? Thanks, ►Ҝəυzø8 11:39, 30 November 2009 (UTC)
It's probably best not to delete the redirects that are created when you move an article to a new title. If they're deleted, they'll break URLs in the news reporting forum. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 12:17, 12 December 2009 (UTC)
Pokémon sprites, art evolve over the years, Part 2. I'd like to edit it, but as part of Bulbanews format, I can't edit it. I realize that. However, there is a file I want to change: Raikou's. The current file (Sugimori art) is in jpg, while the one back in Archives is in png. Please change it so it is consistent. Thanks. ht14 16:17, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- There is no Sugimori art there... only anime art.--Mew a.k.a. Immewnity* was here at 17:05, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, I misread it... ht14 17:06, 24 December 2009 (UTC)
Were you referring to the Arceus movie thing? You put movie 10 and 11 leading up to movie 12's JP premiere, and those definitely were not the first time those movies aired...--immewnitythemew 14:38, 31 December 2009 (UTC)
- Good point, so I'm not sure what to do with movies. tc²₆tc26 17:12, 31 December 2009 (UTC)
Why won't you at least mention Flint in the title? I don't care if it's the tag line. His appearance is just as important. We all knew Volkner would eventually appear. The appearance of an Elite Four member is special. --Kenji-girl 16:36, 2 February 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not against it, but as I said, he's already in the tagline, so it would have been repetitive. Change the tagline first and then add him to the title. tc²₆tc26 09:47, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
- Having the Ō in page titles causes problems, though. —darklordtrom 10:29, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
- Where? In the forums? So we'll use Ooba? tc²₆tc26 12:40, 3 February 2010 (UTC)
- No, here on the wiki. For whatever reason, the nonalphanumeric characters won't work with the redirect system. I don't know about any forum issues. Ooba seems a good compromise. —darklordtrom 06:12, 4 February 2010 (UTC)
are you going to move it to the mainspace Maverick Nate 15:38, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
- I'll let Kevz do it. There might be some missing info, and I'll be going soon. Why'd you ask? tc²₆tc26 15:42, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
- I'm talking about it with evan. He gives the green light, it just needs to have the rumor tag on it. Maverick Nate 15:45, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
- I've heard CoroCoro has been released five days early from the usual release date, so maybe it's not just a rumor anymore. ►Ҝəυzø8 15:47, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
- Well, then maybe the rumor tag may not be needed. Maverick Nate 15:49, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry for the mistakes, I mucked up with different info coming from the net + I'm drowsy. Got to go to sleep, bye guys~ ►Ҝəυzø8 15:50, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
A Suggestion :)
Hey TC, can you please add DP147 "Bagged then Tagged", DP168 & DP169 in the list. I noticed that the list wasn't updated yesterday that's why I thought I should inform you. --♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 04:27, 21 February 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry for bugging you again, DP148 to 151 are also revealed + new temp pics for 168 & 169 are also available (these things to be updated). Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 06:48, 27 February 2010 (UTC)
- Done. Thanks. ►Ҝəυzø8 09:20, 27 February 2010 (UTC)
- My pleasure. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 16:32, 27 February 2010 (UTC)
- Again, time to update upcoming episodes list.
- Replace the Dawn pic with [[File:DP175 temp.png]] and similarly DP176, 177 and 178.
- Remove DP153 & 154 from the dub list and add DP156 in the titles. Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 11:17, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry about that. Been away for like a month. tc²₆tc26 04:01, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
- No problem. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 05:38, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
- Hey Tc, DP159 is missing in the upcoming english episodes section. Can you add it please? Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 06:50, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
Lose the sponsored section. It's a bit old-fashioned and largely irrelevant, which is one of the reasons why BP dropped it. —darklordtrom
05:34, 7 May 2010 (UTC)