From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Six new titles to be released over three months
- Tuesday, February 7, 2012
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Pokémon.com has announced a new collection of Pokémon-themed books to be published in the coming months. One is already available; the next will enjoy a staggered release through until Easter this year. These books include new Pokémon adventures, fun puzzles, and sticker collections.
The blurbs provided below are originally from Pokémon.com.
Pokémon Super Activity Book: Do You Know Unova?
- In stores February 7, 2012
- Have lots of fun with this activity book featuring your favorite Pokémon from the brand-new Unova region! Test your Pokémon knowledge with puzzles, games, trivia, and more. You can also try your hand at spotting the impostor Pikachu or challenging Professor Juniper to a game of Sudoku! You'll have hours of fun with this 200-page, full-color activity book!
Pokémon Super Sticker Book: Unova Region!
- In stores March 6, 2012
- With more than 500 full-color stickers, this 64-page sticker collection includes lots of the Pokémon found in the Unova region of the Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version games! Use a variety of big and small stickers to build your own scenes around your favorite Pokémon. The book has more than just stickers—you can also test your knowledge with page after page of amazing facts about these recently discovered Pokémon. This deluxe sticker book allows for hours of fun with all your favorite new Pokémon!
Catch Oshawott! A Pokémon Look & Listen Set, Catch Snivy! A Pokémon Look & Listen Set, Catch Tepig! A Pokémon Look & Listen Set
- In stores March 6, 2012
- Choose your favorite starter Pokémon from Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version for a multimedia Pokémon experience in the palm of your hands! Kids can enjoy 32 pages of stories and amazing facts about three different Pokémon from the new Unova region. Readers can also use the collectible custom-molded headphones featuring their favorite new Pokémon—Snivy, Tepig, or Oshawott—while watching three episodes of the animated series Pokémon: Black & White on the included DVD. Grass, Fire, or Water...which type will you choose?
Pokémon Find ’Em All: The Search for Zoroark/Discover Unova! (Double Book Edition)
- In stores April 3, 2012
- Enjoy two incredible adventures with Ash in this awesome double book! Begin one amazing story inside colorful, action-packed scenes are dozens of hidden Pokémon and Poké Balls. Then, when you’re finished, flip the book over and search another story for even more Pokémon! Can you find hidden Pokémon throughout both stories?