From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Allows avatar customization from profile screen
|This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
The first major patch has been released for Pokémon GO, for both iOS and Android. While other patches have been released, they so far have only included minor changes. This patch brings the game up to version 0.31.0 (labelled version 1.1.0 in the App Store).
The most notable change is that now players can customize their avatar from the profile screen. Additionally, footprints for nearby Pokémon (which have not been functional for a few weeks) have been entirely removed.
Some Medals now have unique icons, rather than all Medals of the same rank using the same image. There have also been some changes to the layout of the Pokémon summary screen. This now prevents the player from transferring a Pokémon that is favorited.
Furthermore, some Gym animations and battle damage calculations have been modified in unspecified ways.
The patch notes also mention that some move powers have been updated, although this is actually a server-side update that was applied yesterday.
- Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
- Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
- Refined certain Gym animations
- Improved memory issues
- Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
- Modified battle damage calculation
- Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
- Updates to the Pokémon details screen
- Updated achievement medal images
- Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
- Minor text fixes ”