From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Shaymin to be available after completing the game
- Reported on Bulbanews by Kevzo8
||This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorer of the Sky box art
Serebii.net has reported new information on Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky from the May CoroCoro issue. Two new missions and details for Shaymin and Arceus have been revealed.
- One mission will be featuring an insight into the past of Team Charm (Medicham, Lopunny and Gardevoir).
- Another mission features Sunflora from the Wigglytuff Guild wherein it has a mission to find a Haunter being hunted down by the police.
- Shaymin will be available after players complete the game. After heading to the Spinda Café, players will be taken to Shaymin's Village where they will be meeting a new exploration team called Frontier. It consists of a Machoke, Breloom and Mawile. Shaymin goes to escort the player to the Sky's Summit dungeon where the Sky's Present can be found. Its use is currently unknown. It is to be given to the Wigglytuff Guild members later on.
- Some details regarding Arceus appearance in the game have been given as well. It takes place in a dungeon called Destiny's Tower and involves an item Time-Space Orb. The use of the item is currently unknown.