From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Revision as of 22:34, 12 January 2018
First special Pokémon to be Pikachu with Surf
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_GO_Community_Days_announced] Pokémon GO Community Days announced[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_GO_Community_Days_announced"> Pokémon GO Community Days announced</a>
Pokémon GO Community Day is an opportunity for players around the world to meet up at their local parks to make friends and create a community.
Once a month, Pokémon GO will host a Community Day event with a special Pokémon, which will appear frequently around the world for only a few hours. When caught during the event, the special Pokémon will have an exclusive move. There will be other bonuses in effect during the event, such as increased XP or Stardust, and Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
The first Pokémon GO Community Day will take place on Jan. 20, 2018, and it features Pikachu with the move Surf. Players will also earn double XP during event hours. During the event, players have the opportunity to share their event experiences on Social Media using the hashtag #PokemonGOCommunityDay.
Event hours in each region
- The Asia-Pacific region: Jan. 20, 2018, from 12:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M. JST (GMT +9)
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: Jan. 20, 2018, from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. UTC (GMT +0)
- The Americas and Greenland: Jan. 20, 2018, from 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. PST (GMT -8)