User talk:Zhen Lin
- I have implemented it, however you may need to do a full page refresh or clear your browser cache before you can see it. - 振霖T 08:14, 13 April 2007 (UTC)
http://us3.php.net/manual/en/function.fsockopen.php If you haven't already replaced curl, this could be a replacement, as it allows sending headers (which is the main thing I used curl for). --Meowth346
Did the picker get changed or deleted with the upgrade? I'm running it, but the story I just posted isn't showing up on the front page. --Argy 11:19, 24 August 2005 (CDT)
- Nevermind. I just saw what you posted in Bulbawiki Discussion. Just let me know if the URL ends up being changed. --Argy 11:20, 24 August 2005 (CDT)
- Still doesn't work. --Argy 12:50, 25 August 2005 (CDT)
- Not anymore. --Argy 20:29, 28 August 2005 (CDT)
- That was a database hiccough of sorts. Somehow, the text and revision IDs no longer match up. It shouldn't happen normally, but if two pages are edited near-simultaneously, it would happen. I would have thought this a very rare event, but lo, it happened, and twice too. I'll get to work. - 振霖T 01:10, 29 August 2005 (CDT)
Please refrain from changing rules on news style to reflect traditional English language rules. It is widely acknowledged by journalists that formal news style at times contradicts traditional English rules, and news style is what we are going to be using here, this being a news site. --Argy 19:55, 15 September 2005 (CDT)
What is the checkuser group for? --Argy 23:13, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
- Hmm. The main content has a line height of about 150%, but that may be too much for the headlines. I set it to 120% for now.
On the movie website they launched a feature called "Pikatube" is it important to add it on the front page? http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/pikatube/?
The Official Movie 10 website recently launched a new feature called 'PikaTube', obviously its own YouTube spinoff. One of the videos is a behind the scene's look at the recording of the Movie 10 soundtrack for the movie. You can view that video below. For all the other videos, you can visit the Official Websites PikaTube section.
- It's because of the server change. Look at the forums. And Zhen, he talks about this revision. ►Ҝəυzø8 03:32, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
- If I am not mistaken, the server was stressed due to the mass edits/deletions you and tc made on various articles/categories. That kills the server for a longer while. ►Ҝəυzø8 10:56, 25 June 2009 (UTC)