From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
10 copies of Pokémon X/Y to be given away!
- Monday, September 30, 2013
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Bulbagarden_X/Y_Launch_Giveaway] Bulbagarden X/Y Launch Giveaway[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Bulbagarden_X/Y_Launch_Giveaway"> Bulbagarden X/Y Launch Giveaway</a>
With less than two weeks to go until the worldwide release of Pokémon X and Y, Bulbagarden is giving fans worldwide the chance to win one of ten copies of the newly released games.
To enter this contest, just send an email to [email protected] with the answers to five trivia questions, which are listed below. Your answers need to be in by until 11:59pm, Sunday the 6th of October (US Pacific Standard Time, UTC-8). Click here to check the conversion for your local timezone. Entries are limited to 1 per person, and you cannot change your answers after submitting your email, so think hard about your answers before sending them in.
Winners will be selected randomly from valid entries with correct answers to all five questions. In the event that no entrants correctly answer all five questions, then winners will be selected from entries with the highest number of correct answers.
IMPORTANT: If you need any of the following questions clarified, please do NOT email the contest email with your questions. It is highly likely that your email will go unnoticed amongst all the emails from people entering the competition. Instead, ask your question on the Bulbagarden forums thread for this contest, or via the Bulbagarden Facebook or Twitter.
The questions you need to answer are as follows.
- What is the full name of this website?
- Name the three female characters in the Pokémon anime who showed feelings for Brock after he first showed interest in them.
- In Pokémon X and Y, players will start their journey with two different starter Pokémon. Name the other main series Pokémon titles which have allowed players to obtain more than one starter Pokémon in game, without trading for the starter with another Trainer, or obtaining from some other external source such as a distribution or the Dream World.
- There is an unusual card in-game in the Pokémon Trading Card Game (game) for Game Boy which was physically released in Japanese prior to that game being released, but was never physically released in English (in any edition or reprint). How many TCG cards have been based on the same character as that card?
- What was the first Pokémon manga to retain the right-to-left Japanese reading format when published in English?