From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Pikachu, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott Wii Remote clings to be included as bonus
- Thursday, January 12, 2012
||This local article reports on an event in a specific geographical location. It may not be relevant for all readers.
According to GameStop's official website, they will be giving away a bonus along with the pre-ordered copies of the upcoming Wii Pokémon game, PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond. These are four Wii Remote static clings, each featuring Pikachu, Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott, the four main playable characters in the game.
This pre-order bonus remains exclusive to the United States.
It's up to Pikachu and his Pals - Oshawott, Snivy, and Tepig - and their unique abilities, to make it through PokéPark, save the missing Pokémon, and discover the secrets of a mysterious new world. Along the way, Pikachu and his Pals encounter and befriend many Pokémon from the Unova region and beyond who will help Pikachu along the way. Experience the fun of activities, battles, Attractions, and more on your quest! Plus, you can enjoy Attractions in single player mode, or challenge family and friends in multiplayer mode. Use the Wii Remote controller in all sorts of ways when playing Attractions, boss battles, and more.
- Now you can play as Pikachu, Oshawott, Snivy, or Tepig, each with unique abilities!
- Enter a world filled with many Pokémon to befriend. They might even help you when you least expect it! How many can you find?
- Experience the fun with Attractions, activities, battles and more in PokéPark. Enjoy Attractions in single or multiplayer mode!
- Interact with and befriend many different Pokémon throughout PokéPark. Once you befriend Pokémon, they can help you in future challenges and battles!
- Battle Attraction bosses and other challenging Pokémon in both of the exciting worlds!
- Compete in a variety of Attractions using the Wii Remote! Try to beat your high score or play against up to 3 others as you challenge your family and friends!