From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Video game show taking place from Oct. 28 to Nov. 1 in France
- Thursday, October 22, 2015
|| This local article reports on an event in a specific geographical location. It may not be relevant for all readers.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon-related_events_at_Paris_Games_Week] Pokémon-related events at Paris Games Week[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon-related_events_at_Paris_Games_Week"> Pokémon-related events at Paris Games Week</a>
Update Oct. 28: Further details, including the full schedule, have been revealed.
Paris Games Week, an annual trade fair for video games held in Paris, France, will host a Nintendo booth, where multiple Pokémon events will take place. Paris Games Week runs from October 28 to November 1, 2015.
A Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire tournament will be organized daily for players coming with their Nintendo 3DS and game. Winners will eventually be rewarded with a limited-edition Wii U, with the games Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon. Matches are broadcast live on the Nintendo France Youtube channel.
A Shiny Rayquaza will be distributed at the Nintendo booth. While the tweet announcing it invites to come with the console and a game, the promotional image notes "while supplies last", suggesting that this will be a code card distribution.
Just like last year, an AR Marker for Pokédex 3D (and Pokédex 3D Pro and Pokédex for iOS) will be present at the event, allowing players to take a photo with a Pokémon in augmented reality.
Finally, PGW attendees will be presented with 30-minute gameplay sessions of Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon by Pokémon YouTube personalities, on the Pokémon stage, following the schedule below:
- Wednesday, October 28, around 12:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.,
- Thursday, October 29, around 12:30 p.m.,
- Friday, October 30, around 12:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.,
- Saturday, October 31, around 12:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m. and 5.30 p.m.,
- Sunday, November 1, around 12:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
The game will also be presented on the main stage around 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 4.30 p.m. and 6 p.m. (no presentation on Sunday, November 1 at 6 p.m.).
Paris Games Week
PGW 2015 takes place at the Paris expo Porte de Versailles exhibition centre in Paris, France, from October 28 to November 1.
The Nintendo booth is located in Hall 1, location A 002, and is open from 10 a.m. to 19 p.m. local time (to 18 p.m. on November 1).