From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Global Goals shirt available for free
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017
||This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
A new update for Pokémon GO that brings the game to version 0.75.0 (labelled 1.45.0 on the iOS App Store) is currently being rolled out for iOS and Android. This means that it will not be available for every device right now, but will over the next few days.
The update improves the Pokémon Collection screen search functionality by allowing Trainers to search for Pokémon assigned as defenders in Gyms or that are Legendary Pokémon using the new key terms "Defender" and "Legendary", respectively. Items received from spinning the Photo Disc at Gyms (called "Gym PokéStops" in the Journal) and completing Raid Battles are now displayed in the Journal.
Additionally, it resolved a bug that caused Pikachu hats to disappear from the in-game model and icon, resolved a bug that caused some icons to disappear when scrolling through the Pokédex, as well as various other bug fixes.
Furthermore, as part of Niantic's collaboration with the United Nations in the Global Goals initiative, a Global Goals shirt is now available in-game for free. This shirt is available even without installing the update. In January this year, Niantic added 17 PokéStops (one for each of the Global Goals) and a Gym in Switzerland to promote the Global Goals initiative.
- Items received from spinning Gym PokéStops and completing Raid Battles are now displayed in the Journal.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality enables Trainers to search using “Defender” and “Legendary.”
- Resolved a bug that caused Pikachu hats to disappear from the in-game model and icon.
- Resolved a bug that caused some icons to disappear when scrolling through the Pokédex.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates. ”