From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
More to be available at Pokémon Center stores across Japan
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Rumble_World_Passwords_revealed] Pokémon Rumble World Passwords revealed[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Rumble_World_Passwords_revealed"> Pokémon Rumble World Passwords revealed</a>
Pokémon Rumble World logo
Following the release of Pokémon Rumble World earlier this week, several Passwords to obtain Gift Toy Pokémon in the game have been revealed, with several more to be available at Pokémon Center stores across Japan soon.
For North America and Europe, Passwords have been revealed for a Pancham and a Smeargle. Pancham has the moves Karate Chop and Sky Uppercut and the Special Trait Gift (which boosts its Fighting-type moves); it can be obtained with the Password 18294319 on North American games or with the Password 24197410 on PAL region games. Smeargle has the move Sketch and the Special Trait Gift (which boosts its Normal-type moves); it can be obtained with the Password 18014401 on North American games or with the Password 35325215 on PAL region games.
On Japanese region games, Eevee can be obtained with the Password 24771725.
From April 18 to May 10, 2015, Pokémon Rumble World "Rumble Start Cards" will be distributed at Pokémon Centers and Pokémon Stores across Japan. Each card contains a Password to receive a Pokémon from the Pokémon Center's logo, or a Riolu for Pokémon Stores. These codes will be redeemable on Japanese region games.
- Pokémon Center Sapporo: Piplup
- Pokémon Center Touhoku: Chespin
- Pokémon Center Mega Tokyo: Pikachu
- Pokémon Center Tokyo Bay: Inkay
- Pokémon Center Yokohama: Turtwig
- Pokémon Center Nagoya: Fennekin
- Pokémon Center Osaka: Meowth
- Pokémon Center Fukuoka: Torchic
- Pokémon Stores: Riolu
To redeem a Password, players need to access the pause menu from Castle Town. From here, the player needs to select "Passwords", then "Enter a Password". All Passwords are 8-digits long and purely numeric.