From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
To be distributed in United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, Italy
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Se_Jun_Park%27s_Pachirisu_to_be_available_at_multiple_National_Championships] Se Jun Park's Pachirisu to be available at multiple National Championships[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Se_Jun_Park%27s_Pachirisu_to_be_available_at_multiple_National_Championships"> Se Jun Park's Pachirisu to be available at multiple National Championships</a>
A Pachirisu based on the one used by Se Jun Park will be distributed via local wireless at the Pokémon National Championships in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, and Italy.
The Pachirisu will be at Level 50, knows the moves Nuzzle, Follow Me, Super Fang and Protect, and has its Hidden Ability Volt Absorb. This distribution can only be received in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
At the 2014 Pokémon World Championships, the Masters Division champion Se Jun Park used a Pachirisu. It became the most well-known member of his team due to being a Pokémon rarely used in competitive battles prior to his win. As a result of its popularity, he brought a Pachirisu doll to the final match.
This Pachirisu is likely the same as the Pachrisu distributed in South Korea three times.
- In Germany, the National Championships will be held at the Carl Benz Arena in Stuttgart from May 16 to 17, 2015.
- In the United Kingdom, the National Championships will be held at EventCity in Manchester, England from May 30 to 31, 2015.
- In Australia, the National Championships will be held at the Melbourne Park Function Centre in Melbourne from June 6 to 8, 2015.
- In Italy, the National Championships will be held at the Mediolanum Forum in Milan from June 13 to 14, 2015.
- In the United States, the National Championships will be held at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana from July 3 to 5, 2015.