From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Jump to navigationJump to search
- 07:05, 10 September 2010 +166 N Talk:New Iwata Asks discusses Black and White Created page with "I think a note should be made about the link to the interview, considering it is in Japanese only. --~~~~"
- 14:11, 5 September 2010 +531 Talk:2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info →Starter evolutions
- 06:22, 7 August 2010 +110 N Talk:Leaked images from Black and White tour reveal new Pokémon Created page with "Darumakka could be pre-evolution of Hihidaruma?--~~~~"
- 10:39, 5 August 2010 +558 Talk:Looking Forward: The Stuff of Legends →To be perfectly honest
- 10:33, 5 August 2010 +1,437 Talk:Looking Forward: The Stuff of Legends →What do you mean 'mindless'?!
- 03:30, 4 August 2010 +451 N Talk:New information leaked through Yahoo! website Created page with "The little deer and that new caterpillar may both have the grass type attached to them, which would mean that the deer could be Normal/Grass and the caterpillar would be Grass/Bu..."
- 07:30, 3 August 2010 +619 Talk:On the Origin of Species: Jynx
- 21:52, 30 July 2010 +645 Talk:New Black and White info revealed →Things I noticed
- 23:48, 27 July 2010 +230 Talk:Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon
- 08:01, 27 July 2010 +785 N Talk:On the Origin of Species: Trapinch, Vibrava and Flygon Created page with 'Out of curiosity, why ignore the elephant in the room and make absolutely no mention of Vibrava and Flygon's obvious similarity to dragonflies? Sure,adult antlions and dragonflie…'
- 08:05, 25 July 2010 +229 Talk:Pokémon Sunday reveals new legendary Pokémon
- 18:10, 22 July 2010 +63 Talk:Oha Suta reveals new Pokémon
- 16:13, 22 July 2010 +245 N Talk:Oha Suta reveals new Pokémon Created page with 'Oh my, it would appear to me that the pink, heart shaped fish bears a strikingly STRONG resemblance to Luvdisc. Perhaps Luvdisc will be getting an evolution since it has such mis…'
- 00:57, 14 July 2010 +36 Talk:August CoroCoro scans leaked →Pokemon Reveals
- 00:27, 14 July 2010 +933 Talk:August CoroCoro scans leaked
- 16:09, 12 July 2010 +991 Talk:More new Pokémon appear current
- 03:46, 12 July 2010 +583 N Talk:More new Pokémon appear Created page with 'The Pokemon Wargle looks like it is wearing a Native American feather headdress. Given this face, it wouldn't be surprising to see it's typing be Electric/Flying, considering tha…'
- 22:37, 11 July 2010 +1,052 Talk:More new Pokémon seen during demo →Etymology (if we're gonna deal with it)