From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
To take place July 8
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Squirtle_revealed_for_next_Pok%C3%A9mon_GO_Community_Day] Squirtle revealed for next Pokémon GO Community Day[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Squirtle_revealed_for_next_Pok%C3%A9mon_GO_Community_Day"> Squirtle revealed for next Pokémon GO Community Day</a>
will be the next Pokémon
available in the seventh Pokémon GO
Community Day event. The time of the community day event which will be held on July 8, 2018 varies between regions:
- The Asia-Pacific region: from 12 pm to 3 pm JST (UTC +9)
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: from 9 am to 12 pm UTC (UTC +0)
- The Americas and Greenland: from 11 am to 2 pm PST (UTC -8)
In addition, there will be 3-hour lures and egg hatch distances will decrease to a quarter (for any eggs), as bonuses. The exclusive move is not yet known.