Talk:Official Pokémon Facebook, Twitter feeds go live
From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.Jump to navigationJump to search
This was my first real attempt at a Bulbanews article (without being ninja'd). Was this okay? I'm still noobish to Wiki formatting and did it entirely from my iPad, which sometimes isn't the best thing to fill out complex forms with.- UnovaCastaway
- For your first Bulbanews article, you did a pretty good job. Some tips -
- 1) make sure Pokémon has an accented é in the title, tagline, source name, blurb, and article content.
- 2) When adding external links, you can put each of them under ==Information==.
- 3) You can use these links to help you write future articles, and can answer any questions you may have. FAQs, Manual of Style, Article submission guide, Article types.
- 4) Instead of a website address in the title/tagline/blurb (.com), you can use the official name of the website. ㄱ쉰 G50 16:38, 25 September 2012 (UTC)