From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
|Welcome to Bulbanews, 8bitbecca!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing and news submission:
- Bulbanews follows Associated Press (AP) Style. Please read the manual of style and article submission guide carefully before submitting an article.
- If you want to write a news report, use this form. If you want to write an opinion piece, contact the editors first.
- If a problem is found, please contact Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, G50, or another active staff member.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To learn how to upload images correctly, see this guide. To activate your account at the Archives, please log in there using the same user name and password you use here on Bulbanews. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbapedia.
- If you need help with wiki code, please consult Wikimedia Help.
- Just want to browse? All Bulbanews news articles since 2005 can be found here.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
If I am not mistaken, in your article, you refer to the same source three times. Instead of typing it each time, you can use <ref name="[name here]">[text here]</ref> and then use <ref name="[name here]"/> on subsequent points refering to the same source. I tried testing it on my Bulbapedia userpage, and it seems to work, assigning the same number to multiple places. Eridanus (talk) 15:57, 7 November 2014 (UTC)