From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
|Welcome to Bulbanews, Arty2!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing and news submission:
Policies and guidelines
- If a problem is found, please contact our Editor-in-Chief TTEchidna or one of our section editors.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To learn how to upload images correctly, see this guide. To activate your account at the Archives, please log in there using the same user name and password you use here on Bulbanews. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbapedia.
- If you need help with wiki code, please consult Wikimedia Help.
Thank you and have a good time contributing!
3DS impressions from Greece
Hi Arty2. Just wondering - is this a response to a press event you went to? That was the feeling I got, but it was kinda unclear. Also, can I get you to write a short biography to attach to the editorial.
Thanks for submitting it. —darklordtrom 06:28, 12 February 2011 (UTC)
That's right, excluding the mention if the footer it wasn't very clear indeed. Well, I'll give a try to a short short bio:
Hercules Papatheodorou or Arty2 as known over the tubes, is by profession an architect based in Greece, but has been spending a very large chunk of his time on the Pokemon fandom ever since it became popular. He's mostly known for making the fansite Legendary Pokemon and his Open Source IV calculator. Last but not least, he hates talking about himself.
Feel free to tailor it as appropriate :] Arty2 08:55, 12 February 2011 (UTC)
- No, I don't get a reply when you write on your own page, but I always check back to see if you've replied. You'll notice it's published now. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. I'm sure our readers will find it interesting. —darklordtrom 11:11, 12 February 2011 (UTC)