From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
|Welcome to Bulbanews, Grabit!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing and news submission:
- Bulbanews follows Associated Press (AP) Style. Please read the manual of style and article submission guide carefully before submitting an article.
- If you want to write a news report, use this form. If you want to write an opinion piece, contact the editors first.
- If a problem is found, please contact Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, the dark lord trombonator (trom), or another active staff member.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To learn how to upload images correctly, see this guide. To activate your account at the Archives, please log in there using the same user name and password you use here on Bulbanews. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbapedia.
- If you need help with wiki code, please consult Wikimedia Help.
- Just want to browse? All Bulbanews news articles since 2005 can be found here.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
When writing an article please write information in the article text box. The blurb is used for a summary of the article viewed in the Current events section on the front page when an article is first published. The article text is for the information in the article when viewed from a hyperlink such as on Bulbapedia, Bulbagarden forums or in the This week and Older articles sections on the front page. Water Max 02:50, 6 March 2012 (UTC)