From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
|Welcome to Bulbanews, PokémonGamer!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing and news submission:
- Bulbanews follows Associated Press (AP) Style. Please read the manual of style and article submission guide carefully before submitting an article.
- If you want to write a news report, use this form. If you want to write an opinion piece, contact the editors first.
- If a problem is found, please contact Bulbanews Editor-in-Chief, G50, or another active staff member.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To learn how to upload images correctly, see this guide. To activate your account at the Archives, please log in there using the same user name and password you use here on Bulbanews. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbapedia.
- If you need help with wiki code, please consult Wikimedia Help.
- Just want to browse? All Bulbanews news articles since 2005 can be found here.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Thanks for your submission, but we had already reported the Netflix news (see Season 17, movie 17 coming to Netflix Feb. 1). --SnorlaxMonster 02:18, 7 February 2016 (UTC)
- My bad, I didn't catch that in the recent changes. - PokémonGamer 03:24, 7 February 2016 (UTC)
- The story is over a week old, so it probably wouldn't have shown up in Recent Changes. The front page is a better place to check for recently reported news. --SnorlaxMonster 05:22, 7 February 2016 (UTC)