From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
|Welcome to Bulbanews, Manaphy1!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing and news submission:
Policies and guidelines
- If a problem is found, please contact our Editor-in-Chief, RexRacer, or one of our section editors.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To learn how to upload images correctly, see this guide. To activate your account at the Archives, please log in there using the same user name and password you use here on Bulbanews. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbapedia.
- If you need help with wiki code, please consult Wikimedia Help.
Thank you and have a good time contributing!
- Umm...Ok... I've Been A Member For A year :S --Manaphy1 19:10, 25 March 2010 (UTC)
- In that case you should know everything. But if you forget something, or didn't know it in the first place, you can rely on this welcome. :) —darklordtrom 02:22, 26 March 2010 (UTC)
- Ok. This'll Be A Useful reminder Then! --Manaphy1 17:59, 28 March 2010 (UTC)
Your recent report
Thank you kindly for your recent report on Junichi Masuda. In future, please doublecheck your sources. Although you found the article on the Official Nintendo Magazine website, they were sourcing PokeBeach. Therefore, we also need to use Pokebeach as our source.
With this said, using fansites as a source is generally frowned upon. If you rely on another site for a translation, please record that, but also provide the Youtube video or Twitter post that is the original source. Thanks again, —darklordtrom 11:25, 21 February 2012 (UTC)