From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Runs until Feb. 14
- Tuesday, January 31, 2017
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/%22Trade_Pok%C3%A9mon_at_the_GTS!%22_global_mission_now_live] "Trade Pokémon at the GTS!" global mission now live[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/%22Trade_Pok%C3%A9mon_at_the_GTS!%22_global_mission_now_live"> "Trade Pokémon at the GTS!" global mission now live</a>
The third global mission for Pokémon Sun and Moon is now live. In this global mission, players have to trade Pokémon over the GTS. The global mission runs until February 14, 2017.
If all players worldwide make a total of 1 million trades on the GTS, all participants will receive 2,000 Festival Coins. If the goal is not met, all participants will receive 200 Festival Coins. Additionally, if all players worldwide make a total of 2 million trades on the GTS, all participants will receive a Friend Ball.
Participants who have registered their Game Sync ID at the Pokémon Global Link will earn double the Festival Coins: 400 Festival Coins if the goal is not met or 4,000 Festival Coins if it is. PGL members who trade at least 5 Pokémon on the GTS this way will also earn five Rare Candies.
To join the global mission:
- Talk with the global mission receptionist in the Festival Plaza castle and enter the global mission.
- Back at the Festival Plaza, select Trade and then GTS.
- Trade as many Pokémon as possible at the GTS before February 14, 2017, at 00:00 UTC.
- Check in with the global mission receptionist in Festival Plaza before February 14, 2017, at 00:00 UTC to record your progress.