From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Players can now host their own competitions
- Tuesday, January 31, 2017
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Friendly_Competitions_now_available_on_PGL] Friendly Competitions now available on PGL[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Friendly_Competitions_now_available_on_PGL"> Friendly Competitions now available on PGL</a>
Friendly Competitions are now available on the Pokémon Global Link for Pokémon Sun and Moon.
Friendly Competitions allow players to create and host their own custom competitions. Players can create their own Friendly Competitions at this PGL page. Players can either host Online Competitions or Live Competitions. Once created, a Friendly Competition cannot be deleted or cancelled.
Online Competitions will not be held unless they reach at least 20 entrants. Players cannot create a new Online Competition until after the ranking of the previous Online Competition they created is made public. Players can only create one Live Competitions per day.
Players can select the following options when creating a Friendly Competition:
- Battle Format (Single Battles or Double Battles)
- Eligible Pokémon
- Alola Pokédex, National Pokédex, or Legendary Rules
- "Including Pokémon transferred via Pokémon Bank" (i.e. no game of origin restrictions) or "Limited to Pokémon obtained in Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon" (i.e. requires black clover)
- Item - Z-Crystal (allowed or banned)
- Item - Mega Stone (allowed or banned)
- Competition: The start date of the competition (the end date is automatically 3 days after the start date)
- Time Limits: Your Time [10 min.] (per-player time limits) or Match Time [30 min.] (overall time limits)
- Number of battles allowed per day (5, 10, 15, 20, 30)
- Competition Type: Public or Private (Online Competitions only)
- Eligible Trainers: Everyone or Registered Trainer only (private Online Competitions only)