From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mega_Manectric_Competitive_Stage_now_available_in_Pok%C3%A9mon_Shuffle] Mega Manectric Competitive Stage now available in Pokémon Shuffle[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mega_Manectric_Competitive_Stage_now_available_in_Pok%C3%A9mon_Shuffle"> Mega Manectric Competitive Stage now available in Pokémon Shuffle</a>
The new v1.2.5 patch for Pokémon Shuffle adds a Mega Manectric Competitive Stage, which runs until July 6, 2015.
In this Competitive Stage, players must try and score as high as possible in 1 minute against a Mega Manectric. Mega Manectric has no HP bar and cannot be caught. At the end of the promotion, participants will be given prizes based on their score.
Unlike previous Competitive Stages, there are tiered rewards.
- A Manectite and Mega Speedup will be given to the top 15,000 players in Japan, the top 6,000 in North America, and the top 3,000 players in the PAL region.
- A Manectite and Mega Start will be given to players ranked from 15,001 to 50,000 in Japan, from 6,001 to 20,000 in North America, and from 3,001 to 10,000 in the PAL region.
- A Manectite will be given to players ranked from 50,001 to 100,000 in Japan, from 20,001 to 40,000 in North America, and from 10,001 to 20,000 in the PAL region.
- A Jewel will be given to all participants who did not qualify for another prize.
Mega Manectric has the same Mega Skill as Mega Ampharos, which creates chain lightning that randomly jumps between icons and wipes them out. This is currently the only way to obtain the Manectite in Pokémon Shuffle. Manectric can be found in the Pokémon Safari special stage that is currently available, and will be available until July 6, 2015.