From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Fixes Ion Deluge, Wide Guard, more
- Sunday, December 10, 2017
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Patch_for_Ultra_Sun,_Ultra_Moon_to_be_released_this_month] Patch for Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon to be released this month[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Patch_for_Ultra_Sun,_Ultra_Moon_to_be_released_this_month"> Patch for Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon to be released this month</a>
The first patch for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon will be released later this month. This patch fixes a number of bugs. Battle Videos saved prior to the update cannot be played or shared.
It fixes the following glitches:
- A glitch that caused Wide Guard to decrease the damage of all Z-Moves, not just Z-Moves that target multiple Pokémon.
- A glitch that caused Ion Deluge to not work at all.
- A glitch that caused Mantine Surf Spot Move Tutors to overwrite a Pokémon's first move when teaching it a move if it knew fewer than four moves.
- A glitch that sometimes caused the game to crash when choosing Litten as a starter Pokémon.
All of these glitches were introduced in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and do not occur in Pokémon Sun and Moon (so no patch will be issued for those games).