Pokémon, Nobunaga's Ambition crossover announced
A new Pokémon game for the Nintendo DS has been announced by Dengeki Online. While information on the game is currently scarce, it is known that it will be a crossover between Pokémon and Nobunaga's Ambition. The game 「ポケモン＋ノブナガの野望」 Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition is set to be released in Spring 2012.
Screenshots have been posted on Twitter, which show that some sort of partnership between human and Pokémon is present, very much like the main series of games. Like in previous games, there is a choice between male and female protagonists. Pokémon from all five generations have been shown so far.
While being the surprise announcement in this year's Jump Festa, this game may also be the new game hinted in the latest CoroCoro issue.
Nobunaga's Ambition is a game series that started in 1983, with the latest game being released in 2009. They are turn-based strategy games in which the player attempts to conquer Japan.
- Official Japanese site
- Zekrom and Nobunaga statue with two children wearing the male protagonist and Oichi costumes
- Zekrom and Nobunaga statue
- Groudon with Shingen and Eevee with male protagonist
- Articuno with Mitsuhude and Eevee with female protagonist
- Gameplay includes Bidoof with male protagonist, Eevee with female protagonist and Piplup
- Mewtwo with Kenshin