From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Rolling out for iOS, Android
- Wednesday, November 22, 2017
||This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
A new update for Pokémon GO that brings the game to version 0.83.1 (labelled 1.53.2 on the iOS App Store) is currently being rolled out for iOS and Android.
The update adds support and makes optimizations for the iPhone X screen resolution. However, it also removes support for iOS 8. It also improves load times when opening the app.
Additionally, it fixes a number of bugs. It resolves a bug causing error banners to remain visible until the app is restarted, and a bug that prevented players from powering up Pokémon to their max CP. It also includes various other bug fixes and performance upgrades.
- Added support and made optimizations for the iPhone X screen resolution.
- Removed support for devices running iOS 8.
- Resolved a bug causing error banners to remain visible until the app is restarted.
- Resolved a bug that prevented Trainers from powering up Pokémon to their max CP.
- Improved load times when you open the app.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.