From Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Various special stages available
- Tuesday, September 1, 2015
|| This article brought to you by Bulbanews, your community Pokémon newspaper.
Link to this article
- [url=//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Shuffle_Mobile_available_for_iOS_and_Android_internationally] Pokémon Shuffle Mobile available for iOS and Android internationally[/url]
- <a href="//bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Shuffle_Mobile_available_for_iOS_and_Android_internationally"> Pokémon Shuffle Mobile available for iOS and Android internationally</a>
Pokémon Shuffle Mobile logo
Pokémon Shuffle Mobile is now available for download for free for iOS and Android internationally.
Pokémon Shuffle Mobile is a mobile port of the Nintendo 3DS title Pokémon Shuffle. It was released for iOS and Android in Japan last week.
Additionally, several special stages and promotions are available in the game from its international launch onward (some were already available starting from the Japanese launch).
"The Daily Pokémon (#1)" is currently active, running until September 12, 2015. Each weekday, the player can battle a different form of Rotom. This is currently the only the way to catch these forms of Rotom in the game.
- On Monday, the player can battle Frost Rotom.
- On Tuesday, the player can battle Heat Rotom.
- On Wednesday, the player can battle Wash Rotom.
- On Thursday, the player can battle Mow Rotom.
- On Friday, the player can battle Fan Rotom.
"Launch Special: Meet Mew" is currently active, running until September 28, 2015. Like in Pokémon Shuffle, this stage is limited to 20 moves.
The Meowth special stage "Meowth's Coin Mania" will be available every Saturday and Sunday, being playable once per day. Specifically, it will be available from 06:00 UTC Saturday to 06:00 UTC Sunday. Like in Pokémon Shuffle, this stage is limited to 10 moves.
The Wobbuffet special stage "Try 'em Items" will be available until September 27, 2015, but cannot be played on weekends. On this special stage, players can use items at no cost; the available items are Mega Start, Disruption Delay, Attack Power ↑, and Complexity-1. Unlike in Pokémon Shuffle, this stage is limited to 16 moves, and all items are available each week.
Until September 30, 2015, players can enter the passcode 65607110 to obtain a Lucarionite in the game. In Pokémon Shuffle, this Mega Stone was exclusively given out as a prize from Competitive Stages. Note that this passcode only works in Pokémon Shuffle Mobile, not the Nintendo 3DS game Pokémon Shuffle.